WaterMate : Control system

WaterMate : Control system »
Watering not stopping in zone 2 Resolved

Blanka
25 Sep, 11:34
My zone 2 watering is on constantly, not stopping after the watering timing elapsed. The only way to stop it is to manually turn off the orange valves. Help!

Paul S
25 Sep, 16:33
Hi Blanka,
Are you able to turn off the pump & valve for Zone 2 if you change the timer and moisture settings to no watering?

Regards Paul

Blanka
25 Sep, 20:54
Thank you for your suggestion, Paul. I’ve changed the settings so fingers crossed this will “reset it”. I’m out tomorrow so won’t be able to test this but I’ll play with the settings again on Wednesday. Thank you 😀

Blanka
09 Oct, 22:03
I’ve now purchased the anti-siphon valve as that should stop the water flow after the pump turns off. I have no clue what to do with it - the instructions say to insert the valve into an adapter tee at the highest point of your water inlet pipe, with the arrow on the valve pointing towards the adapter tee. The other end is in open air. Has anyone done this on their S10 and have any pictures or helpful video I can look at, please? I’ve looked online but found nothing suitable for Harvst greenhouse and the above instructions make no sense to me. Sorry I’m a complete novice, that’s why I bought the greenhouse already built but it seems I now need to install this valve to stop water siphoning after watering session. Many thanks.

Chris
ADMIN
09 Oct, 22:26
Hi Blanka ... watch out for the "float switch" setting on the device control panel ( via wifi Harvst-xxxx ) ... make sure this is not set.

stacy
ADMIN
10 Oct, 09:21
Hey Blanka,

Using the hole punch, create a hole at the highest point of the LDPE pipe that runs vertically in the left hand side of the greenhouse. Insert the barbed connector end into the hole.

Excuse my quick drawing but hopefully that helps!

Many thanks -Stacy

This support query has been marked as resolved

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.