WaterMate : Control system

WaterMate : Control system »
Control Unit Constantly Beeping

HarvestandHammer
27 Jan, 19:16
Hi, I'm having issues with the system failing to water and control unit beeping when powered on. Everything has been working fine till the last few days so I'm happy that the set up is OK. I have two watering schedules set up, one for each zone with 30 mins between each watering. I can see in the data chart that watering has been going ahead as expected previously. The last few days this has reduced to a single zone watering and I think today there's been no watering at all. I can connect in the control unit without issue via the Web page and I can see it's been connecting to the servers. However, when I press the power button the unit just beeps on/off constantly. The green override light is also on when attempting the power up. I was trying to to see whether I could do a manual watering but this is what I found. Please could I get some help with this? Thanks.

HarvestandHammer
28 Jan, 15:46
Update - I think I managed to reset the control unit by pressing and holding power and override buttons. I can now initiate a manual water, but, it looks as though there's an issue with the pump as water is spraying out from the housing!

Chris
ADMIN
30 Jan, 22:20
Hi there - just a note on here to say that we have picked this up from the email you sent to our support team. Thanks! We'll post a public reply soon for other users to see the answer.

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.