WaterMate : Control system

WaterMate : Control system »
Control unit not responding after non use

Simon
09 Mar, 07:53
Have not used system for some time ( was working fine in the summer ) and app now shows last temp reading in July 2023 - so app is not connecting to control unit ( Harvst mini ) - can you give me step by step instructions on how to get it working again? - is it teh same as setting up from scratch? If so, guess I just need to follow those instructions?

Simon
09 Mar, 11:27
Sorry - uopdate on this - the control unit does seem to be 'live' in that it gives short beep when I push on/ off button and will run water when I push override. However app shows last reading as 31.7.23 and firmware version as 2023070600 so doesn't seem to be connected to the app. Can anyone advise on step by step instructions to sort this out/ hopw do I set up from scratch if this is needed? Many thanks

Chris
ADMIN
09 Mar, 11:29
Hi Simon
Best thing to do is confirm that the control unit has been configured for your home wifi network, following the steps here: link
Chris

Simon
09 Mar, 11:45
thanks Chris - if I try connecting via device wifi it then says No Internet connection - I have other things to do now, so will need to come back to this when I next have time - thanks for your help so far

Chris
ADMIN
09 Mar, 12:06
When you connect your phone to the device ( to get to the Device Control Panel ), your phone won't have internet connection, you are only connecting to the device wifi. Once you have configured the device to connect to your home wifi, then you don't need your phone connected to the device.

Simon
09 Mar, 12:38
Thanks again - when i try to connect phone to device it initially connects, tehn says No Internet connectioin. No control unit welcome screen comes up and if I try to connecvt to this using 192.168.4.1 it tries to connect but thenm comes up with Connection has timed out.

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.