Harvst Web App

Harvst Web App »
Data view

DickeyTT
19 Jul, 18:09
I love looking at the data view but struggle to see the data, when I click on the + symbol i am able to zoom but unable to move the date so get a single view instead of the part of the data I want to look at. I am viewing on an iPhone. It feels like it should be really easy but can find how to move the graph date. Am I just missing something?

Paul S
19 Jul, 22:29
Hi Dickey TT,
Not sure if this is what you mean, Place two fingers on the screen and spread them apart and move them around still keeping fingers on the screen.

Don't know if this link is any help, "Basic touchscreen gestures in Pages on iPhones"
link

Regards Paul

DickeyTT
23 Jul, 08:16
Hi, not what I mean. On the app you have a data view that shows the temperature and humidity, also the watering. On the screen there is a plus and minus buttons which allow you to zoom into the data. When I press the plus button, it zoom into the data but in the middle of the screen, I want to be able to see a different view of the data but can find how to move the date to see the area of the data I am interested to see.

DickeyTT
23 Jul, 08:16
Hi, not what I mean. On the app you have a data view that shows the temperature and humidity, also the watering. On the screen there is a plus and minus buttons which allow you to zoom into the data. When I press the plus button, it zoom into the data but in the middle of the screen, I want to be able to see a different view of the data but can find how to move the date to see the area of the data I am interested to see.

TheGardenerOfKent
23 Jul, 20:24
The data view is a bit fiddly on a phone. I think this comes back to what we talked about before about exporting the data as a CSV file.
You can then put it into Excel and analyse trends to your heart's content

DickeyTT
24 Jul, 11:25
I agree, I can see that I can view the data better on my computer browser, but as there is no export function, it is limited. Also, I use my mobile phone to view the information, so would be good if the function is fully implemented on the mobile app.

Wiggsy04
01 Aug, 10:49
Hi All, It would be great if the data view could indicate which zone was doing the watering. I have set various rules around don't water if humidity is greater than x%, so it would be helpful to track whether Zone 1 or Zone 2 was actually doing the watering in the data view, is this possible?

TheGardenerOfKent
01 Aug, 16:12
Agreed. Especially if we are going to have a manifold increasing it to 4 zones.

Chris
ADMIN
03 Aug, 06:54
Hi all - yes, a better chart ( and export ) is on plan for at some point soon.

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.