Irrigation

Irrigation »
Water triggering briefly when heaters or lights are switched on

pleb
25 Oct, 08:11
My Harvst is becoming waterlogged daily. I've narrowed it down to a seemingly problematic issue with the controller. When the heaters or lights are switched on ( automatically or manually ), the water pump also briefly starts. Over a period of a day as the lights and heaters are switched on and off, the Harvst is getting over watered. Anyone come across this issue and any suggestions on how to resolve?

stacy
ADMIN
25 Oct, 10:07
Morning,

How long has this been happening do you know? Please could you log into your control box and just double check that all of the aux port settings are set to the correct output please ( see screenshot for where I mean )? Also while you are on there you should see some logs, could you send them over to hello@link please? Thanks -Stacy

pleb
28 Oct, 12:39
Screen shots below - I believe these all look correct. I took a look at the logs and there are only 2 ( 25th and 26th ) with POST issues in related to me upgrading the home network. Am I looking in the right place?

The issue seems to be relatively new but then the temp has only dropped recently so the heaters and lights would be on more often. It seems to only happen when the lights or heaters are switched on, not off. Hope this helps. thanks

pleb
28 Feb, 20:54
Hi - do you have any feedback or next steps on this issue? I'm keen to start up the Harvst again but this water issue means I cannot use automatic watering without waterlogging the plants

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.