WaterMate : Other

WaterMate : Other »
What does your WaterMate set up look like?

stacy
ADMIN
28 Jun, 13:09
There are so many different types of greenhouses and polytunnels that the WaterMate has to be flexible.

I thought I would share my set up with you. I am a newbie gardener and this is the first year I have had my greenhouse. I have a small wooden one, my water butt is quite far from the greenhouse so I have had to use a pump extension cable for it to reach. I have not got the most robust greenhouse set up ( I am already worried about it surviving the Welsh winds this winter! ) and I have managed to get the braided hose in between the bricks at the base to get them inside.

As the greenhouse is wooden I have mounted the control box and water valve directly to the panel next to the door which is shaded a bit from getting direct sunlight. From there I take one zone directly to the tomatoes and courgettes on that side while the second zone is run over the door to the the other side. I suspect once this years growing season is over I will change how I have used my zones and instead have one zone inside the greenhouse and take the other one outside to the flowers. There are plenty of connectors, end stops and plugs that if you change your mind you can easily change your set up.

Here at HQ we like to be nosy and would love to see how you have set yours up ( and your dogs of course, as you can see mine had to get in the picture! ).

Many thanks -Stacy ( and Tyg the cocker spaniel ) - Harvst Team

stacy
ADMIN
28 Jun, 13:21
Hopefully the photo will load this time!

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.