WaterMate : Other

WaterMate : Other »
Control panel not working

Tom
27 Jun, 15:21
My control panel is making a fast beeping sound followed by two longer beeps, then back to the fast constant beeping. I can’t find any details of this error sound. Can you help. I have recorded a video but it is too large to attach! Any ideas would help. I have to switch the panel off as my neighbour has complained.

Paul S
27 Jun, 16:09
Hi Tom,
Have you looked at the bottom of Harvsts setup page, "Sound indicators" see link link

Reagards Paul

Chris
ADMIN
27 Jun, 16:57
Hi Tom - that's
fastbeep = trying to connect then
two beeps = struggling to connect to your wifi.
If you want to set it up in online mode, turn it off then on again *while also holding the override button down*. This will boot into OFFLINE mode which will then let you access the device to configure your home wifi details.
Chris

Tom
30 Jun, 17:43
Thanks but I’ve tried that numerous times. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn’t. I’ve placed a Wi-Fi extender about 8ft away and also brought it in doors and reconfigured it. I keeps failing and returning to the link soon as it starts to pump it falls and the fast beeping starts. I don’t think I’ve ever come across something so unreliable. I’m about to chuck it in the bin and try something else!

Paul S
01 Jul, 23:26
Hi Tom,
I don’t know about your Wi-Fi problem, but on your pump problem is your battery fully charged, and does the pump run any longer if the outlet pipe is removed from the pump?

Regards Paul

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.