WaterMate : Other

WaterMate : Other »
No internet connection on Iphone

Simon
01 Aug, 06:05
Hi - have been able to use iphone in past to manually water, but it's now not working. I have woken the control unit and connected to harvst opened harvst network connection, but it then shows as 'No Internet Connection' and when I go to 'Open control panel to water now' on the phone app, it just searches for ages and ends up with 'this site can't be reached - 192.168.123 took too long to respond'. I can water manually if I use Harvst connection from my pc and connect to harvst network ( though this also says 'No internet'! ) - as you can probably tell, we are very new to system, so may be doing something very simple wrongly - help please.

Simon
01 Aug, 06:14
Sorry - think I have got it working now - iphone connecvtion through harvst network seems a bit intermittent and still don;t understand why I get 'No Internet Connection' when using this, but it does seem to function.........

stacy
ADMIN
01 Aug, 07:45
Morning Simon,

Glad you got it working. Just a note that the Harvst Wifi that is emitted by the control box does not have any internet access so you will see the 'no internet' warning. The IP address to bring up the control panel when you are on the network of the box itself ( harvst_XXXX where XXXX is unique to your box ) is 192.168.4.1. Otherwise if you are in online mode as you mention you can go through the webapp.

Many thanks -Stacy

Simon
01 Aug, 10:35
Thanks so much Stacy

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.