Wired sensors

Wired sensors »
New control box. Old sensors

Karen_P
11 Jul, 16:53
I have just swopped over the new control unit you sent me for the old one which had the original water level indicator. The original wired sensors are now plugged into the new control box but are not sending any data that I can see. The air temperature probe came with the original control box and I have not been able to unscrew it. I think it may be hard wired in. The previous control box came with it attached.

Can you please advise? Also do I or yourselves delete the original device?

Thank you
Karen

Karen_P
12 Jul, 08:39
At 4.30 this morning my new device stopped sending temperature readings so now I am getting no data from it all. It did not water at 8am this morning as programmed. Looking at the battery it does not appear to have held its charge. It was in full sun from 3pm until sunset. Today was duller initially but it has been light for several hours and is now sunny. On pressing the go live button and doing nothing else it did a brief water in one zone which I don’t understand Please advise urgently as due to work commitments I can’t go to my greenhouse for 5 days over this weekend and don’t want to lose all my plants in the current extreme temperatures.
Thank you. Karen

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.