Wired sensors

Wired sensors »
Soil moisture sensors intermittent

Vlad_Haidan
21 May, 19:28
Bought my Harvst Water Mater solar with Kickstarter a few years back. Due to a change in circumstances I was not able to install it until a few days back. At first everything was fine, the humidity sensors were showing indications, incorrect but I was expecting them to correct themselves in a couple of days. Today they both went offline and doesn't seem that connecting and reconnecting to do anything. Thoughts on how to "revive" them?

Vlad_Haidan
22 May, 14:33
Today the sensors came back to life for a few hours only to die again..really not sure if the unit or the sensors are the issue here..if anyone has had a similar experience would be useful to get that info. Maybe is something I'm doing wrong?

Chris
ADMIN
22 May, 14:39
Hi Vlad - I think you are talking about moisture ( soil ) rather than humidity ( air ). We have had problems with early soil moisture sensors not being 100% reliable for longer periods. It's the sensor rather than the control unit. Can I send you a pre-production wireless soil moisture sensor to use instead?

Vlad_Haidan
22 May, 15:06
Sure, that could work. Thank you.

Vlad_Haidan
02 Jun, 11:59
Hi, any news on this? I'm trying to finish the design for the greenhouse and wanted to make sure that I take all in consideration before. Thank you.

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.