Wireless sensors

Wireless sensors »
Wireless humidity/temperature sensor problem

marijus75
16 Oct, 09:28
Hello. Something wrong with wireless humidity/temperature sensor. The battery discharges in one day. I tried the new battery, the same story. What could be the problem? The temperature it measures is also incorrect.

Chris
ADMIN
16 Oct, 10:01
Hi Marijus, I see you have it paired with controller "NamaS"

- is it within range of the controller?
- turn the controller onto wireless test mode ( on the controller wifi dashboard ) and then when data is received from the sensor it will beep once. This lets you test the connection between the sensor and the controller.
- I have put your controller into debug mode so we can see the information from the sensor coming into our systems here.

Chris

marijus75
16 Oct, 13:02
It seems the sensor is out of power. As I mentioned, it discharges the battery very quickly.

Chris
ADMIN
16 Oct, 22:24
A sensor paired with your control unit has just updated firmware - it might have been trying to update firmware but too far from the router? Let's monitor over the next day or so and see if the firmware update now fixes the problem.

marijus75
17 Oct, 16:15
The sensor only works a hour or two from fully charged battery. Battery is new.
Now I am charging it in the room. Connected my phone to the sensor. Please take a look at the screenshot. The temperature and humidity measured are not correct. Real temperature is 20 and humidity is about 47 here.
I think the sensor is defective.

Chris
ADMIN
17 Oct, 16:32
Hi Marijus, while it's charging, the values will not be correct as the sensor gets warm. But the battery should last longer. Leave it with me for a while and I will get back to you.

marijus75
18 Oct, 16:19
I suspect the sensor for some reason draws a high current from the battery, therefore the sensor heats up ( shows too high temperature ) and the battery lasts only short time.

Chris
ADMIN
25 Oct, 20:35
Hi, I'm trying to find your location ( address ) on our system to see if it's feasible to get a replacement sensor to you, but it doesn't look like we have your details. Could you email them to us? Thanks!

marijus75
27 Oct, 13:58
Hi. I purchased from your partner.
I will write to you an e-mail

marijus75
28 Oct, 16:25
Finally only red LED is on. No reactions on the button, no connectivity.

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.