Wireless sensors

Wireless sensors »
Humidity wireless sensor won't recharge

Jy1
21 Jul, 11:36
Hi Chris, I received my irrigation system in April, everything has been working after a few problems balancing drippers. In early July I got a notification email saying the humidity/temperature wireless sensor battery needed charging. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts I tried another usb cable, this hasn't worked either. I get no led lights on the sensor to say the state of charge. I tried to re pair with the control unit and no flashing lights. Sadly it appears dead, is there anything I can try??
AOEA9E1FB608
Fware 2024042600

Chris
ADMIN
22 Jul, 11:25
Hi JY1
If there are no lights on the sensor, it sounds like it's a faulty charging circuit. Could you return it to us and we'll repair or replace on warranty?
Harvst, Teifi Warehouse, Cardigan, SA43 1DF
Chris

Chris
ADMIN
25 Jul, 17:53
Hi JY1
Thanks for sending the sensor back. It all seems to work OK here; charging, connecting to wifi etc. All I can suggest is maybe a faulty charger or cable? We'll pop it back in the post on Monday ( nobody at HQ tomorrow )
Chris

Jy1
27 Jul, 17:37
It’s the total lack of led , no sign of charging state, or flashing at pairing. It notified me that it needed charging so moved it out of the greenhouse, tried 2 cables and left it overnight to charge. Nothing lit up to say battery full, I replaced it in the greenhouse but it just seemed unconnected , no data transferred. Attempted to re pair but without led very unsure of state. No data . Presumed it was inoperative.

Chris
ADMIN
05 Aug, 10:11
Hi JY - you should have the sensor back now. All running OK I hope?
Chris

Jy1
06 Aug, 14:38
Sorry had a visit from grandkids. Only managed to escape and re pair sensor. It worked for 2 days but is now not giving any data. Will test wireless communications with base asap.
Led are now visible on charging and pairing . 😀

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.