WaterMate : Control system »
Connect to Wi-Fi : says no internet Resolved

Johno
23 Apr, 15:19
Hi I am trying to connect the unit to Wi-Fi it says no internet

Chris
ADMIN
23 Apr, 22:04
Hi Johno - You won't get internet on the connection that the control unit is transmitting. That's just for you to connect to the control unit. Could I point you at a new interactive setup guide we are working on, to see if that helps?

Here: link

Ali G
17 May, 10:19
I have exactly the same issue - no response from my post over a week ago in spite of following the new link

Theo_Harvst
ADMIN
17 May, 11:27
For anyone else having this issue. Try turning off your mobile data whilst your connected to the control unit before going to 192.168.4.1 . Also refresh the page a couple of times.
Theo

Sandy
17 Jun, 16:02
Just trying to set up our system offline as the WiFi at our greenhouse is minimal to nil. Followed the instructions in the set up guide, switched off 4g mobile data, switched off auto reconnect for home network and still no joy. The Harvst network shows up on my device when I switch the unit on, I select it, it says connecting, then connected, then it disappears. It appears to be disconnecting as soon as its connected and I am right next to it. Any solutions please. And because its disconnected I can't get to the IP address.

This support query has been marked as resolved

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.