Irrigation

Irrigation »
Dual Zone Electric water valve error?

rf
01 Jun, 08:55
I am trying to get my Harvst watering system back on from its winter rest.
I have connected up all the water pipes, cleaned the pump and made sure the solor panel is clean and charging.
When I ask the system to pump it comes on for less than a second and then stops again, this happens on both Sectors.
I have changed my Router and the control box no longer seems to be able to connect to my Internet.
I have tried holding the valve and can detect no clicking or anything when I try to pump.
I think there is an error, but it flashes up really fast and then looses connecting with the control box.
Any ideas on what I could do next?

Chris
ADMIN
01 Jun, 09:05
Hi there. Thanks for the detailed information.

Could I ask you to connect it in online mode ( to your home wifi ) and we will do a firmware update. You might well need to do a wifi reset first, since you have changed your router:
1. Turn on the box while holding the override button down as well. The box will boot in offline mode.
2. Hold down the override button for at least 15 seconds; it will do a low beep 4 times, then let go.
3. The wifi details are now reset and the box will begin the wifi searching process.

There are instructions here for connecting in online mode: link

We will get a notification when the firmware updates and will let you know it's done.

rf
01 Jun, 12:25
I cannot connect to my new router, I have tried 3 times ( getting to the password setup etc. ), suspect that it needs an extender to reach as far as the greenhouse.

Chris
ADMIN
01 Jun, 13:47
OK. If you can bring the control box closer and connect OK, then that would confirm it.

rf
02 Jun, 12:55
I have ordered a wifi extender, as soon as that is setup I will try again

rf
10 Jun, 07:21
I have now tried to connect the control box up to the new router many times, but it will not connect. In frustration I even unscrewed the control box from the greenhouse and brought it into the house, but it still will not connect to the Internet.
Dont know what to do now

Register for a free account and join the Harvst community.