I am trying to get my Harvst watering system back on from its winter rest.
I have connected up all the water pipes, cleaned the pump and made sure the solor panel is clean and charging.
When I ask the system to pump it comes on for less than a second and then stops again, this happens on both Sectors.
I have changed my Router and the control box no longer seems to be able to connect to my Internet.
I have tried holding the valve and can detect no clicking or anything when I try to pump.
I think there is an error, but it flashes up really fast and then looses connecting with the control box.
Any ideas on what I could do next?
Could I ask you to connect it in online mode ( to your home wifi ) and we will do a firmware update. You might well need to do a wifi reset first, since you have changed your router:
1. Turn on the box while holding the override button down as well. The box will boot in offline mode.
2. Hold down the override button for at least 15 seconds; it will do a low beep 4 times, then let go.
3. The wifi details are now reset and the box will begin the wifi searching process.
There are instructions here for connecting in online mode: link
We will get a notification when the firmware updates and will let you know it's done.
I cannot connect to my new router, I have tried 3 times ( getting to the password setup etc. ), suspect that it needs an extender to reach as far as the greenhouse.
I have now tried to connect the control box up to the new router many times, but it will not connect. In frustration I even unscrewed the control box from the greenhouse and brought it into the house, but it still will not connect to the Internet.
Dont know what to do now
I have connected up all the water pipes, cleaned the pump and made sure the solor panel is clean and charging.
When I ask the system to pump it comes on for less than a second and then stops again, this happens on both Sectors.
I have changed my Router and the control box no longer seems to be able to connect to my Internet.
I have tried holding the valve and can detect no clicking or anything when I try to pump.
I think there is an error, but it flashes up really fast and then looses connecting with the control box.
Any ideas on what I could do next?
Could I ask you to connect it in online mode ( to your home wifi ) and we will do a firmware update. You might well need to do a wifi reset first, since you have changed your router:
1. Turn on the box while holding the override button down as well. The box will boot in offline mode.
2. Hold down the override button for at least 15 seconds; it will do a low beep 4 times, then let go.
3. The wifi details are now reset and the box will begin the wifi searching process.
There are instructions here for connecting in online mode: link
We will get a notification when the firmware updates and will let you know it's done.
Dont know what to do now